What is Radio Frequency Identification?
Better known as RFID, Radio Frequency Identification systems have been used in shopping malls, warehouses, and asset-tracking for decades. This technology, however, has not been applied nearly to the extent that Clarity Technologies Group uses its full capabilities.
Clarity offers unique RFID products that work together to provide a new approach to monitoring, tracking and securing that which is most valuable. As with all of our technological services, we understand the unique logistics problems that various organizations face in designing their security systems. Clarity's staff is dedicated to efficiently applying RFID, always in conjunction with a secure infrastructure, to properly complete these projects.
Imagine the panic experienced by a four year old who thought they were going home, only to be found in a bus parking lot hours later. Imagine the feeling a parent has when their child does not get off of the bus at their designated stop (not to mention the resulting calls for the resignation of otherwise responsible school bus drivers and lawsuits filed against schools)...
The bone-chilling, real-life anecdote depicted here is the kind of mishap that Clarity's services attempt to avoid daily. In settings full of thousands of students, staff, and personnel, it can become difficult to manually account for any given individual in any given moment. Older processes such as traditional attendance taking, “clocking-in” (and out), and even payroll can often be error-prone processes often requiring one individual to assume accountability. However, with RFID application, educational and municipal settings can become easily managed as personnel monitoring, student-tracking and attendance taking become automatic.
- Manage Premises, departments, students and employees
- Manage reporting structure for employees
- Easily integrated with TrackVehicle to allow vehicle and driver identification
- Can be used for customer identification in banks, malls, government offices
- Audit trail to see activity by employee, area or type
Time and Attendance Tracking:
- Long range time & attendance tracking using RFID
- Efficiently track and monitor employee time in/out
- Calculate job costing based on time accrued by employee
- Integrate with payroll processing or generate hours worked report
- Flexible and secure reporting to segregate employee by manager, department
- Holiday and leave management
- Multi-site integrated time-attendance for employee moving between office locations
- Can be used at large sites like construction site, factory floor to track movement and attendance of employee
- Provide better quality of service for important customers using customer identification
- Faster turnaround using AlertManager to instantly alert user over SMS, Email or pop up
- Can be used to provide kiosk based services to identified visitors
Clarity's Real-Time Vehicle Tracking:
- Manage Vehicles information
- Manage timely events such as service, registration and licensing
- Custom Symbolization
- Support for custom maps and public domain maps
- Vehicle Identification
- Access Control for Vehicle
- Integrated with people tracking to track correct vehicle with correct person Manage/ Report in/out activity of vehicles
- Time & attendance at origin and destination
- Real time location tracking using
- Geo-fencing & alerts
- Business rules based on location
- Vehicle visibility
- Accurate and detailed journey reports
- Driver monitoring & behavior
- Vehicle immobilization in case of theft
- Email / SMS alerts based on journey and over-speeding